Applications for this fund are now open!
In 2015 we are offering travel bursaries of up to £1,500 for 10 employees of CBA member organisations of any CBA member country to visit the country of another CBA member (except the UK) for approximately one to two weeks.
The bursary is provided for a media project that would benefit the bursar’s organisation and society, and meets the objectives of the CBA and its other funding organisations. The successful bursar must also link up with the CBA member organisation in the country they travel to.
On completion of the project the bursar is required to submit a report, images and accounts.
The closing date for receiving applications is 30 January 2015. Travel should be taken and all reports completed and submitted before June 2015.
Objectives of the bursary:
- To develop the skills and knowledge of employees of CBA member organisations who have had limited opportunity for travel
- To benefit CBA member organisations and the bursar’s society
- To encourage networking between CBA member organisations
- Develop better ways of exercising freedom of expression
- To work on projects that promote the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
To apply, download the CBA Travel bursary application and guidelines 2015. Queries and completed applications should be emailed to Jasmine Chandler: email@example.com.